What are we doing?
We’re holding BIG another contest to give away games.
This time, rather than having one winner, we will be giving away a big box of games every other month until they are all gone.
The following is the list of games that are planning to be give away – which may even increase as we continue to cull the GameKnight library. In general, we’ll put 2 bigger titles and a bunch of smaller titles in each prize box.
- Lost Legends by Queen Games
- Trains by AEG
- Dark Moon by Stronghold Games
- Corsairs by RIO GRANDE Games
- Pizarro & Co by Hans IM Gluck
- Caesar & Cleopatra by Kosmos
- Guildhall by AEG
- Fist of Dragonstones by Days of Wonder
- Dragons Gold by Blue Games
- Fantasy Business by Blue Games
- Bioshock Infinite – Siege of Columba by Plaid Hat Games (Unplayed)
- Fortress America by Fantasy Flight Games
- Tortuga – by Queen Games
- Tammany Hall by Pandasaurus Games
- Android Netrunner by Fantasy Flight Games
- Rialto by Tasty Minstrel Games
- Incognito The Card Game by Fantasy Flight Games
- Junta – Viva EL Presidente – by Z-Man Games
- Race for the Galaxy – by RIO GRANDE Games
- Race for the Galaxy – Rebel vs. Imperium Expansion – by Rio Grande Games
- Industria by Queen Games
- Magdar by Fantasy Flight Games
- Drakon by Fantasy Flight Games
- Desparados of Dice Town
- Ticket to Ride the Card Game by Days of Wonder
- Uchronia by iello Games
- Cartagena by RIO Grande Games
- Epic Card Game by White Wizard Games (New in Shrink)
- Innovation by Asmadi Games
- It Happens by Queen Games
- Krosmaster Junior by Japanime Games (New in Shrink)
- Jungle Ascent by 5th Street Games
- Dead Panic by Fireside Games
- Spyrium by Asmodee Games (New in Shrink)
- Dark Seas by AEG
- Wizards Brew by Eagle Gryphon Games
- Mage Knight Board Game by Wiz Kids
- Mice & Mystics by Plaid Hat Games
- Fleet by Gryphon Games
- Catan Card Game by Mayfair Games
Simply, we want to grow our mailing list so that we can get the word out about the new products we plan to launch in 2017.
How to play:
All you need to do to be included in the contest is sign-up for our newsletter. Just click the link below.
The Fine Print!
- We will only be ship these to a continental US address. It’s not that we don’t like Alaska or Hawaii, it’s just to keep the shipping costs more manageable.
- The first drawing will be in February 2017, with additional give-aways every other month (Feb,April,June, etc) until the games are all given away.
- By entering the contest, you are agreeing to receive our newsletter.
- We will be using the Newsletter subscription list to pick winners, so as long as you stay subscribed, you’ll be entered into all of the contests.
- We don’t send out many newsletters, normally less than 3 per year.
- Of course, employees of GameKnight,, as well as, friends and relatives of GameKnight employees are ineligible to win.
- We don’t sell, give, or otherwise provide your email address to anyone!
- If you are outside of the US and win, you will need to use a reshipping service.
- The games for this contest are a mix of both new and used games. While we can’t provide replacements, or compensation if they are not complete or have issues, we do believe they are all complete and in very good condition.
- We reserve the right to modify, cancel, or amend the rules of the contest if necessary – but this isn’t likely to happen.
- If you are already subscribed to the GameKnightStore.com newsletter, you are automatically entered into the contest.
- Only one entry per person please! – We realize that everyone who enters is a gamer, and likes to find creative ways to win, but in fairness to all please respect this rule.