GameKnight Products is happy to announce our latest Kickstarter project. If you are a hardcore gamer, please take a few minutes to checkout this great new accessory for gaming.
Enter for your chance to win a set of our awesome GameChips worth over $250.
Note – the prize will only be shipped to US address. Sorry, please blame the international shipping costs for this restriction.
How to enter:
Step 1 – Register as a user of gameknight.com It’s easy.
Step 2 – Post a comment that tells us what your favorite game is
Here’s a list of the chips that will be sent to the contest winner.
50 value ‘1’ chips
25 value ‘2’ chips
25 value ‘3’ chips
50 value ‘5’ chips
50 value ’10’ chips
25 value ’20’ chips
25 value ’50’ chips
15 value ‘100’ chips
10 value ‘500’ chips
15 value ‘1000’ chips
10 value ‘5000’ chips
1 Slow Player Marker
1 First Player Marker
1 Time Traveller Marker
Rules and contest info
- Prize will be shipped to US address only. Blame the greedy postal services.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the contest.
- Drawing of registered users of the site will be held on December 8th, 2012.
- Winner will be contacted via the email address they used to register on GameKnight.com
- We’ll give the winner 2 weeks to reply. If we don’t hear from you, another winner will be selected and you will be quite sad.
- GameKnight Products can cancel\change the terms of the contest at any time for any reason. We don’t plan to, but all the other contests like to say this, so we will too.
Winner of the coveted Spiel des Jahres award for “Best Complex Game in 2008,” Agricola is one game that definitely needs a strategy guide. In Agricola (Latin for “farmer”), you’re a farmer in a wooden shack with your spouse and little else. On a turn, you get to take only two actions, one for you and one for the spouse, from all the possibilities you’ll find on a farm: collecting clay, wood or stone; building fences; and so on. You might think about having kids in order to get more work accomplished, but first you need to expand your house. And what are you going to feed all the little rugrats? Check out GameKnight’s new, updated Agricola strategy guide! Click to view the online version, or download our new PDF version.
You’ve probably heard the familiar proverb, “Good fences make good neighbors.” Unfortunately, in Small World there are no fences. Races are at each other’s throats, using their special powers to gain the most real estate possible. As the game box’s catchphrase states, “It’s a world of slaughter, after all!” Don’t be a victim of the massacre and read our new Small World strategy guide.